Church Wide Study Series for July

July

Study Series

ILMC-logo.jpg

Upcoming Series from outreach.com “I Love My Church” Building a Stronger Church Through Community, Service, Giving and Sharing.

Studies show that on average only 20% of church attendees regularly contribute and are involved in the ministry and leadership of their church, while the other 80% fill seats on Sunday or are views on YouTube but never experience the fullness of an active Christian life.

Through this five-week series, our church members will learn WHY God designed the Church and how, by being more than a pew sitter/video watcher, we can grow spiritually and improve our quality of life while serving God and our church. Please CLICK HERE for the Small Group Participant's Guide or pick up a copy on Sunday. Join us on Sunday mornings or at Tuesday Bible Study (Zoom or in person) at 1pm.

Join us as we move through these 5 topics:
   Week 1 I Love My Church!
   Week 2 Love in Community
   Week 3 Love by Serving
   Week 4 Love by Giving
   Week 5 Love in Sharing

Nursery Coordinator Job Posting

Sunday

Mornings for

Services

Image by Gautam Arora

We are seeking a coordinator for the nursery each Sunday.  The two hour time frame includes supervision of the children of the church (birth to pre-k). The ideal candidate would have knowledge of child development, a minimum three years of experience caring for children, successful completion of a criminal background check, infant/child CPR and first aid training, and ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds. Compensation is $15 per hour.

 

A full position description is available upon request. Interested persons should contact the church office at 440-235-3326 or Office@olmstedchurch.org

Documents

Church Documents accurate as of January 2021

Checking Text on a Document

Constitution

Bylaws

Annual Reports

 

 

We are a 501c3 non-profit.  If you are a member and would like more information about any of our documents, please contact the office.